Sunday, April 29, 2012

Q.M.I. GL-44-P Pull, Clear Glass

Q.M.I. GL-44-P Pull, Clear Glass Review



Q.M.I. GL-44-P Pull, Clear Glass Feature

  • Add the finishing touches to your new vanity or cabinets or instantly update the look of your room w
  • ith Home Adorned Hardware. Our cabinet knobs and pulls offered in wide variety of styles and finish
  • es beautifully compliment any home’s décor.Easy to install , Package includes pull and sc
  • rews for mountingCenters: 3 (76mm)Length: 3 7/8Width: 1 1/8Projection: 1 1/4Finish Shown: Clear
Hole Spacing:3', Finish:Clear Glass Add the finishing touches to your new vanity or cabinets or instantly update the look of your room with Q.M.I. Hardware. Q.M.I. cabinet knobs and pulls are offered in wide variety of styles and finishes beautifully compliment any homes dcor. 3' All Clear Glass Pull Package includes pull and screws for mounting Easy to install Limited Lifetime Warranty


No comments:

Post a Comment